Saturday, January 22, 2011

I am paid for do nothing

Here, I am Labuan last 2 years done nothing. Actually that is my employer intention; paying for do nothing. I do remember, I arrived Labuan around March 2009 without knowing what I am going to do here. Trust me, a man named as Capt Leo N. Vincent convinces my employer to bring me in here. Employee trafficking does not new for me. I was sold and bought by many companies due to my excellence performance. I was carrying my employer finance to top without any doubts.


There was a glories moment when everyone at my office praising me for my performance including my board of directors. My performance was paste in my company’s new letter. Whole of my life I work and work for my employer without demanding anything from them. Day or night, does not matter for me. Carry everyone’s commands up to mark. They are my superiors who determine my destiny. I was globalised and travel most of the countries in this earth. Compare to my current salary that was triples. Even thought currently still I am highly paid among my department and senior to everyone, I most of time done despatching jobs without any dissatisfaction.

Due my age, my employer may thought to keep me for time been at this place. I am not that much old as you all thought; around 30’s. But they did not realise I am internally stronger as I was sixteenth. All of my organs still at operational level and fit for carry out any task. But my organs currently paralysed by my own staff at here, Labuan. Now my live depends on the external equipment which that will only operated on day time due to cost control campaign by my company. Lucky they leave my eyes open for tear my sadness. My tear still search for what my guiltiness was. Everyone get their own jury session to speak out their rights but I totally ignored. Some time I thought I am a slave to just wait for others to write my faiths.

Do you know the worst part of my life? I am house arrested. I can’t move anywhere. Only turn my body by standing at one place. Besides, two unarmed guard staying with me and utilising my facilities to report all my activities and weekly someone from the headquarters make a visit to examine me thoroughly. Some of them were taking this advantage to touch my sensitive place on my body. I really can’t do anything much as I was chain down to bottom. Where shall I voice my rights? And who will be there to listen

I was haft dead when arrived Labuan and now fully burned by each and everyone who made me stay here. I still hoping my employer will reconsider of putting me back to action as I ready for it. I will to take the accountability for any profit loss or damage. I also frustrated to be sited without doing anything. I also decide donate my organ and body to those needed if my employer not considering my feeling.

Sorry. I had forgotten to introduce myself earlier. I am Apollo 16 who prisoner of International Shipcare Sdn. Bhd at Brunei Bay, Labuan. Soon or later, my communication also will be switched off if they knew I still transmitting my life lines.

Wait. Not finished yet. While talking to you all, I got another surprised from my company. I had been again sold to another company while at International Shipcare prison. See. How do I been appreciated? I am at sale without my knowledge and permission. Cold hearted people around me. Beside, my market is still not gone down.

Thanks for shared my feelings and I had to go back to silence without awaking the guards. Hopefully I get active again under new employer.

(An imagination if one of vessel at layup anchorage voice out)

No comments:

Post a Comment