Tuesday, August 10, 2010

1st Zoo Visit

Since she born, I normally educate her with paper exercise. Never show a real animal in the earth. Most of the time she ask while watching the television, “appa, how these animal sound’. Even I demonstrate also it own be as real as from the mouth of that animals.

After 3 years, only this time I had a change to bring here to the national Zoo at KL. She knew what is the Zoo but never imagine how big is it. We are at Zoo nearly after noon. Damn, It been long time until I did not aware the entrance fee. An adult about RM 20 and Kids RM 6 and it’s without to the butterfly farm. It’s ok for once in awhile. She was excited when saw the Elephant until hurt herself by run and fall on the street. She only scared to the Lion.

Due to excitements she walks along the Zoo fully without asking to carry her. I brought an ice cream in between to boost her out. Actually she doesn’t want to return but as I rushing for other plan, I force her to come back.

It was a nice trip and we will make next time at KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment