Friday, August 6, 2010

Actually what she want?

Normally commercial men thought that overflow wealth with make her happy. I not denied it. I agreed on if she also a commercial woman. But in every woman’s heart they normally desire something else which normally the men hardly provide. Indian’s elders always say woman heart deeper than pacific where even King Neptune also can’t reach the bottom. A friend of mine who also a woman said only a woman can understand another women heart with limitation. Did bible was wrong, women created from man’s bone. How come we can’t understand our own bone species?


4 years married life with her, I still in doubt what will make her happy? We are haft love and haft arranged married couple. I will explain in my next blog what does it mean. Now let I talk about what actually she wants me to do to make satisfy. She is not a commercial woman. Money is not everything to her but she has knowledge the requirement of money for survive in this commercial world. She also knew that I need to work hard for them (with my daughter). But I not understand her wish that she want me to be beside her 24 hours.

She does not matter, what I will do that whole day beside her but she want me beside her. I really not understand, may be if I beside her make her feel save. None of my friend saw me outside my house after Maghreb except a company gathering. I learn to sleep early after marry her. She sleep deeply with a thought she save beside me. I had to install Astro in my bed room to make feel that I am beside her even I had to watch some important program in TV.

Normally there were three categories people around us; some live for their self not bother about the community ; only few scared of the community around them and live to be example to other and the rest living this earth without any bond not even care about their self. My loved one falls on second category, she don’t want to make any mistake until the community start gossip about her family. To do so she not wants her husband closer to these three; alcohols, cigarettes and women. I am lucky to have her to control me. Some time the control system way backward till make a small argument within us.

Women their first enemy was their own jealousy. Hey guys, don’t even been cheated yourself whenever your wife smile while you talking to other women either on phone or face to face. Every smile come out from the women has “prawn inside rocks” (hidden meaning). But their jealousies are actually a reflection of their deep love. One thing over here I understand they want us (men) to prove our love to them. But how to prove it? Still a unanswerable question. Men keen to be hard on everything. The soft touch is work on occasionally. It is not his mistake. They (men) are caring more responsibilities including the love proving actions.

I used to be the hot news reporter to my wife. I reports as soon as possible anything related to me which make her angry before any third party new reports. This always works on me where the angriness due to the event I made and reported by myself lesser then the third person report. I proved my honesty and willingness to apologies. I didn’t cheat her so far for a real serious matter. May be a small silly things yes of course.

You guys not going to lose anything if become Jerry in front of your wife Tom even you are a Don outside the house. Rhythmically I said “Wherever you at House always be as a Mouse”.

No comments:

Post a Comment