Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nasi Kukus Sempoi Alias, Gong Badak, Kuala Terengganu

It was a sunny day and I just come from an hour of hot sun swimming. I was too hungry. I planned to for Kuala Terengganu town to find a good restaurant. On the way to Kuala Terengganu from Batu Rakit, I saw this restaurant. Lot of customer in queue self serving the food. Normally if any restaurant full with customer in peak hours means the food must be tasty. I did “U” turn my car and park at side of the restaurant.


There was lot of variety food at the food table; verity style of chickens, verity style of sea food and curry (gravy) which hot. I just queue for my turn to get the rice. It first time I saw steam rice in cup form. They were steaming the rice with small cups and 1 cup per serving. Sorry, I could not able to get the photo of the cup steam rice as the queue still long and people are pushing to take their food. As usual I took my chicken, ikan billis cooked with onion and pappadam. The doctor advised me to go on non sea food diet. One more thing either you ate there or took away the rice served on the wrapping paper.

The moment I get my place to eat, the waitress (young girl) was taken my drink order. The food was as I expected; very nice and tasty. No wonder why lots of people are lining up for the food. The hot creamed Nescafe also as I expected.

I not get changes to look around and take more photos as the crowd still increasing and I am tired because of the swimming. Anyhow, I will be back there is get time. This restaurant located just at the “T“ junction for the Tok Jembal and Kubang Badak traffic light at Gong Badak; road to Kuala Terengganu Golf Resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment